The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Jabe Burgess — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Michael Brinson — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Gilley's inside Choctaw Casino, 3400 Choctaw Road in Pocola.
• Red Moore and the Crawdad Band — Various styles at 6:30 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Alan Sebastian — Piano songs and more from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Back In Black — AC/DC tribute band at 9:30 p.m. at Gilley's inside Choctaw Casino, 3400 Choctaw Road in Pocola.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country & More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
Friday and Saturday
• Vague Vendetta — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar & Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Bluegrass Show — Musicians play for an all-ages show from 7-10 p.m. at Brentwood Community Center on U.S. 71 in Brentwood, eight miles south of West Fork.
• Cajun Joe & Country and Gospel Connection — 6-10 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building at the Gate 9 cut-off road in Jenny Lind. No cover charge.
• Eric Mathews Band — Blues from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Gospel Music Barn Show — At 7 p.m. at the Gospel Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee/Oklahoma 64, one mile west of Sallisaw.
• Honeygirl — Country and more at 9:30 p.m. at Gilley's inside Choctaw Casino, 3400 Choctaw Road in Pocola.
• Jesse Dean & Left of Center — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Warren's Rec Room, 1437 W. Newberry Road, west of I-49, in Alma.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• The Moore Family & Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music & Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• The Remnants — Acoustic rock and more from 8-10 p.m. at Core Public House, 700 Rogers Ave. No cover charge.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• The Timekiller Band — Classic country and dance music from 7-10 p.m. at Showtime Event Center, 303 Commercial St. in Webbers Falls, Okla.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.