Details for Cellco Partnership and its controlled affiliates doing business as Verizon
Cellco Partnership and its controlled affiliates doing business as Verizon Wireless (Verizon Wireless) proposes to build a 310-foot self-supporting lattice tower Communications Tower. Anticipated lighting application is a medium intensity dual red/white strobes. The site location is 95 Lake Lane, Heber Springs, Cleburne County, AR 72543 (35 27 44.9 N, 92 6 39.7 W). The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Antenna Structure Registration (ASR, Form 854) filing number is: A1185398.
ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS - Interested persons may review the application (www.fcc.gov/asr/applications) by entering the filing number. Environmental concerns may be raised by filing a Request for Environmental Review (www.fcc.gov/asr/environmentalrequest) and online filings are strongly encouraged. The mailing address to file a paper copy is: FCC Requests for Environmental Review, Attn: Ramon Williams, 45 L Street NE, Washington, DC 20554. HISTORIC PROPERTIES EFFECTS ‐ Public comments regarding potential effects on historic properties may be submitted within 30 days from the date of this publication to: MPH (RE: EBI # 6121001370) 6876 Susquehanna Trail S, York, PA 17403, (504) 458-4444,
- Cleburne County passes Bill of Rights Sanctuary ordinance
- Searcy 53-year-old reportedly found with 1.24 pounds of meth at Heber Springs hotel
- Heber Springs motorcyclist killed in Izard County wreck
- ATV accident claims two
- Deadly weekend on Arkansas roads
- Detained female Rose Bud High School student reportedly made threats on school-issued device
- Adoptable Pets of the Week
- Sugarloaf Heritage Council Dedicates Tree to Honor Member
- Adoptable Pet of the Week
- Legendary Forrest City coach passes away
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.