Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF CLEBURNE COUNTY, ARKANSAS PROBATE DIVISION 12PR-20-101 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ROBERT E.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF CLEBURNE COUNTY, ARKANSAS PROBATE DIVISION
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
ROBERT E. MCDONALD
NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
Last known address of decedent:
15 Toll Road, Greers Ferry, Arkansas 72067
Date of Death: November 14, 2019
An instrument dated October 8, 2013, was on the 16th day of July, 2020, admitted to probate as the last will of the above named decedent and the undersigned has been appointed Personal Representative thereunder. Contest of the probate of the will can be affected only by filing a petition within the time provided by law.
All persons having claims against the estate must exhibit them, duly verified, to the undersigned within six (6) months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or they shall be forever barred and precluded from any benefit in the estate.
This notice first published the 29th day of July, 2020.
Richard McDonald, Personal Representative
c/o Rebecca Jane Prince
Tilley, Prince & O’Neill
Attorneys for the Estate
407 West Searcy Street
Heber Springs, AR 72543
T: (501) 362-5809
F: (501) 362-3974
Bar # 2010141
- Sheriff's Office makes arrest for disorderly conduct, trespassing
- Preparations underway for Chuckwagon Races in the age of COVID
- Hwy 25 crash claims Mount Vernon man
- Virus detected in Benton County horses; Arkansas Department of Agriculture orders animal movement restrictions for surrounding counties
- Jeannine Terrell Taylor
- Oxbows offer natural option for anglers
- Fall Bluegrass Festival Postponed
- Eva Bertha Bissonnette
- Gordon Fred Taylor
- Betty Jean Forbus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.