Remember me? My name’s Buck. I’ve been featured before but I’m still here. I’m a brindle curr mix with a bobbed tail. They say I’m a senior but I think I’m prematurely gray because I’m so active. It’s rumored I may go north on the next bus but it’s cold up there. Crystal, my kennel mate, said she heard that too but there’s nice people up there and they would keep me inside. Nice! Hey did you know I’m going to be at the 5k Paws at the Beach this weekend? This may be your last chance to meet me. Be prepared fill out an application on our website Heberspringshumanesociety.com See you at the races at Sandy Beach, 8 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 2. Also, there’s a general meeting scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 14, at 5:30 p.m. at city hall.
- Mountain View man dies in collision on Hwy. 5
- Ceremonial Swearing-In
- Corps reminds lakeside residents, lake users of regulations
- PROFIT FROM IT: Employee of Independent Contractor?
- FINANCIAL FOCUS: Smart moves for women business owners
- Homemaker of the Year
- Hipp announces for County Treasurer
- WRRHA pays $70K to settle sexual harassment suit
- Woodson announces bid for Mayor
- Developmental Disabilities Council launches statewide inclusion survey
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Heber Springs, AR
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 527 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 800 PM CDT FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS AR . ARKANSAS COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE ARKANSAS CLARK CLAY CLEBURNE CLEVELAND CONWAY CRAIGHEAD CRITTENDEN CROSS DALLAS FAULKNER GARLAND GRANT GREENE HOT SPRING INDEPENDENCE JACKSON JEFFERSON LAWRENCE LEE LINCOLN LONOKE MISSISSIPPI MONROE MONTGOMERY PERRY PHILLIPS PIKE POINSETT POLK POPE PRAIRIE PULASKI SALINE ST. FRANCIS VAN BUREN WHITE WOODRUFF YELL