“Hi, my name is Roger! I need a lot of help getting out of the shelter because I am very very shy. I was living in a dumpster when I was brought to the shelter as a puppy. Now I’m 2 and I’ve been told I’m very handsome and I agree.” Roger has definitely been here too long. He is so shy and unsure of people, he hides outside in the back of his kennel. This doesn’t help him show very well when all the other dogs are barking, “pick me! pick me!” and Roger can’t be seen anywhere. There IS hope for Roger if someone would volunteer to spend some time with him before adopting. Once he gets to know you, he becomes a very loving & playful boy. He wants his own person to protect and love without competition from others. He loves to play outside especially in water, but Roger also loves to hang inside on the couch. Please save Roger and he will save you right back. Please go to our web site heberspringshumanesociety.com for an application and an appointment will be arranged. You won’t regret saving Roger. He is a wonderful companion and a very handsome guy. SHELTER NEWS: A general meeting will be held at 4:00 pm on August 5 at Community Center followed by a 5:30 board meeting. Members & non-members are welcome to the general meeting & the main topic will be our upcoming 5k/1k Paws at the Beach. This will be the beginning of our monthly meetings since COVID.
- Hard to Handle
- Adoptable Pet of the Week
- Scenes from the Fair
- Public servants discuss private business mandate
- Former cop gets 10 year sentence for stalking
- Scrap gerrymandering, adopt ranked choice
- Troopers to use 'low profile' vehicles to target aggressive, distracted drivers
- Pregnant girlfriend attacked
- Cavemen edge out Bearkatz
- PROFIT FROM IT: Exceptions to the 10% Penalty on Early IRA Withdrawals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.