The Community Action Program for Central Arkansas will close the Summer Regular and Crisis LiHEAP Assistance Programs effective September 30th, 2022 or once funds are depleted. For more information in Faulkner County, please contact Shelby Tarkington, Community Programs Advocate, at our Faulkner County Support Office at (501) 358-8653 or at 707 Robins St., Suite 700, Conway, AR 72034. In Cleburne County, please contact Tammy Hussman, Cleburne County Assistant, at (501) 428-9204 or at 703 Marion St., Searcy, AR 72143. In White County, please contact Junea Eubanks, Community Programs Coordinator, at (501) 279-2015 or at 703 Marion St., Searcy, AR 72143.
- Milestones: Prim resident celebrates birthday No. 102
- Arrest made in juvenile sexual assault case
- Melbourne sends Yellville-Summit home empty handed
- Ozark Trail Festival this weekend
- Camping fee increase at Greers Ferry Lake for 2023
- PROFIT FROM IT: Change in RMD Formula is good news for retirees
- Inaugural Reunion Festival set for Oct. 6-8
- UAM Hosts Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for Arkansas Center for Forest Business
- Hogs rally then fall flat in 4Q to lose to Tide
- State Capitol Week in Review
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.