A Heber Springs resident is dead after a wreck Monday afternoon. According to the Arkansas State Police fatal crash summary, at 4:24 p.m. Roscoe Crafton, 90, was operating a golf cart in the ditch of northbound lane of Hwy. 110, when he attempted to make a U-turn, crossing into the eastbound lane of Hwy. 110, into the path of a 2011 Chevy Camaro. The report listed one additional deceased and one additional injured. The weather conditions were reported as cloudy and the road conditions were reported as wet.
- Hard to Handle
- Adoptable Pet of the Week
- Scenes from the Fair
- Public servants discuss private business mandate
- Scrap gerrymandering, adopt ranked choice
- Former cop gets 10 year sentence for stalking
- Troopers to use 'low profile' vehicles to target aggressive, distracted drivers
- Cavemen edge out Bearkatz
- PROFIT FROM IT: Exceptions to the 10% Penalty on Early IRA Withdrawals
- Pregnant girlfriend attacked
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.