The Community Action Program for Central Arkansas will close the Summer LiHEAP Assistance Program effective September 30, 2020, or when funding is depleted; whichever occurs first. For more information in Faulkner County, please contact April Knight at our Administrative Office at 501-358-8653 or at 707 Robins St., Suite 700, Conway, AR 72034. In Cleburne County, please contact Debbie Gilmer, Community Services Coordinator, at 877-699-6924 or at 504 S. 4th St., Heber Springs, AR 72543. In White County, please contact Ashlee Riddle, Community Services Coordinator, at 501-279-2015 or at 1132 Benton St., Searcy, AR 72143.
- Two Convicted Felons Who Possessed Firearms Each Sentenced to 180 Months in Federal Prison
- Spann to lead Arkansas Beef Council
- Corps reminds lakeside residents, lake users of regulations at Greers Ferry Lake
- CAPCA LiHEAP Program Closing Notice
- Ambulances and tax policy before Quorum Court
- Mailbag: Opposing Sept. 2 editoria
- Clarksville Man Sentenced to More Than 21 Years in Federal Prison for Meth Conspiracy
- Duncan appointed as Fairfield Bay mayor
- Randy Allen Hensley
- Foothills Master Naturalists Chapter of AMN Cleans up at Sugarloaf Mountain in Heber Springs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.