Clyde Dorrough of Heber Springs, Arkansas passed away October 18, 2020. He was born in Dermott, Arkansas to Clyde Cecil Dorrough, Sr. and Louise Trantham Dorrough on February 10, 1939. Clyde was married to Debrah Harris Dorrough of Monticello, Arkansas and together they had four children: Kim Dorrough (Mike) Harton of Warren, Arkansas; Ann Martin Gould of Heber Springs, Arkansas; Tina Dorrough Reep of Warren, Arkansas; Dax Daniel Dorrough of Longwood, Florida. There are six grandchildren and four great grandchild. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
- Covid numbers climb in county
- Deadline Extended: CARES Act Funds Available for Organizations to Support Initiatives in Low-Income Communities & Veterans’ Mental Health
- USACE schedules boundary line maintenance on Greers Ferry Lake
- Cleburne County shooting victim identified; investigation continues
- Pioneers best Panthers in senior games
- Pantry in Damascus provides hands-off service
- Chamber hosts virtual business expo
- Michael Charles Engler
- Drugs, guns, counterfeit money found in Quitman, area man arrested
- Editorial cartoon, Nov. 18, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.