Vernon Earl Layne, age 89 of Greers Ferry, AR passed away Wednesday Sept 09, 2020 at his home. He was born in Jonesboro, AR on June 13, 1931 to Elbert and Lettie Moore Layne. His passion included hunting, fishing, and collecting guns. He retired from Memphis Publishing Company after 30 years of service. Earl was a veteran of the US Army during the Korean War. He was preceded in death by his lifelong companion Rena Essary Ball, his parents, three brothers, and five sisters. Earl is survived by his adopted grandson, Spencer Mark Layne of Greers Ferry, AR , Donna Layne Kerr, and Tracy Edward Layne, (Sandra) both of Olive Branch, MS. Vickie Layne Keen, (Danny) of Southaven, MS, Vernon Mark Layne, and Thomas Michael Layne, both of Memphis, TN. Earl is survived by Six grandchildren, Four great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
- Political Campaign Signs Not Permitted on Highway Right of Way
- QuitmanFest 2020 features Piccolo Zoppè performance
- County shows continued, slight downward infection trend
- Council updates center hours
- R. F. (Bud) Dudeck, Jr.
- Editorial cartoon, Sept. 23, 2020
- Pangburn Native Reenlists Aboard Oldest Commissioned Warship Afloat: USS Constitution
- Visitor Finds 9-Carat Diamond at Crater of Diamonds State Park
- Freeda Imojean Cothren
- St. Albert's events
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.